Is going to be my downfall. I will probably be spammed with cute white guys all day long. I don’t know if my ovaries can handle all the eggs that’ll be dropping.
I’m not gonna argue with that
This is freakin awesome!
One of the many things I’ll miss about Bill Hader is Herb Welch.
Is this some sorta SNL sketch about Penn State outside of Old Main? I recognize that building anywhere!
How to love a woman.
“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She’s not perfect - you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there. -Bob Marley
This is really good. And applies to every person not just women.
DIY Easy Glee Boyfriend Pillow from i love to create here. This is no sew and so easy with a short video tutorial.
Since I don’t have a boyfriend I might as well make a pillow.
Good GOD this is true! This is why I died of laughter when my gym teacher showed a birth video in class.
I know that even I struggle with tone but it seems like a great deal of people need this video just as much as I do.
- Let go of the past and look forward to the future.
- Accept that you are an adult.
- Learn to maintain and keep your environment organized.
- Learn to maintain your body.
- Learn to dress well.
- Start to accumulate a fortune.
- Learn to adapt.
- Outline your perfect partner.
- Reestablish your connection with your family.
- Surround yourself with people that you would like to keep around.
- Find work that you love doing.
- Get that body you always dreamed of.
- Learn to keep up to date with current events.
- Learn to read regularly.
- Clearly outline your life goals.
- Get out of debt.
- Begin to put money in the bank and learn to leave it there.
- Date the wrong person(s).
- Get your own place.
- Support yourself.